Welcome to my Monthly Card Club! This is a monthly subscription box of beautiful Stampin’ Up! product and projects themed around a stamp set or bundle. You’ll get lots of coordinating supplies, materials to make 8 cards and the option to purchase the featured stamp set and/or dies at 15% off to complete your projects as I have designed them. No problem if you don’t want to add on the stamp set – you are welcome to adapt the designs using stamps you already have.
How much does it cost to be a part of the Club?
£27 a month plus £4 postage if you’re joining virtually.
When you sign up you will be sent a recurring PayPal payment at the same time each month (you can use Credit Card or Paypal to make the payments). You can cancel at any time.
What does it include?
Each month you will get:
- A box with at least £20 worth of coordinating product.
- Materials to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) with envelopes.
- Join either an In-Person or Virtual (via Zoom) class.
- PDF and Video Tutorials in case you miss the class.
- Option to purchase the featured stamp set, dies or bundle at 15% discount.
- A Welcome Gift in your first month.
- A Loyalty Gift in your 6th consecutive month (£20 Stampin’ Up! voucher to spend on current products of your choice).
How it works:
- Sign up for the Club by 12th of the month to get that month’s box. Any sign ups after 12th will receive the following month’s box.
- Select your Stamp/Bundle add-on (optional)
- Choose to attend the class online via Zoom or in-person in Menston – usually the 4th Saturday of the month.
- If attending virtually, your box will be posted the week before the class. If you are attending in-person your box will be waiting for you at the class.
One- Off Boxes:
You can purchase a one-off box priced at £31 plus £4 postage. It will include everything except the welcome gift and will count towards the loyalty gift as long as 6-consecutive boxes are ordered!
What else you will need:
You will need a basic craft kit: a paper trimmer, scissors, and adhesives plus stamps and ink to customise your projects with sentiments etc. Before each class I will send a full list of supplies including the ink colours we will be using. Please bring your basic kit including adhesive with you when you attend an in-person class.
Please note: monthly box contents are subject to change depending on stock availability at the time of ordering.